Nothing better than a home-made soup with fresh vegetables from the market to replenish energy!
- 600 ml of water
- 2 sweet potatoes (500 g)
- 2 parsley (300 g)
- 2 carrots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 piece of ginger about 4 cm
- 1 C. c. India’s saffron
- Pepper salt
- 3 tablespoons. in s. coconut milk
- Seeds of your choice (sunflower, pumpkin, etc.)
- Fresh coriander
- Bring a pot full of boiling water to a boil.
- Peel a squash, grate it and chop it in half. Peel a squash, grate it and chop it in half.
- Put everything in the pot of boiling turmeric water. Arrange them with salt and pepper and cook for 25 to 30 minutes.or until the vegetables are very soft.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, transfer them to the bowl of a blender. Add coconut milk and 3/4 of the juice.
- Stir until you get a soft and creamy soup. If you find it too thick, add the liquid and mix again.
- Serve the soup in two containers. Sprinkle with fresh seeds and coriander. Salt and pepper if necessary. Enjoy!