Cyril Lignac offers a Peruvian recipe for fish ceviche based on a marinade called leche de tigre. Find out here how to make this delicious dish.
Today on RTL, a listener asks how to prepare a fish ceviche. “Ceviche is a dish originating from Peru. We call it ceviche because the fish cube is between 1 cm and 1.5 cm on one side“, Explains Cyril Lignac. That’s why the chef suggests we cook Peruvian ceviche using the acidity of the marinade to cook the fish.
Ingredients for Cyril Lignac style fish jar with tiger leche
Therefore Cyril Lignac suggests preparing a Peruvian marinade called leche de tigre. Here are the ingredients you need to make this marinated fish recipe:
- Pieces of sea carp 1 cm to 1.5 cm wide
- corn seeds
- sweet potatoes
- A lawyer
- A cucumber
- 2 onions
- 1 stalk of celery
- pepper zogu
- Bunch of coriander
- 1 handful of coarse salt
- 100 g of fish cuts
- Lime juice
- coconut milk
You can replace white fish with raw scallops.
Stages of Cyril Lignac leche tiger fish jar
For this recipe, count 20 minutes of preparation and 5 to 10 minutes of marinade. Do not hesitate to ask the fishmonger to cut your seafood. It is important that the fish is neither thinner nor larger than indicated, otherwise it may be overcooked or too raw. Here are the steps to follow:
- Mix the ingredients and leave to marinate for a day in the fridge.
- Drain the sauce through a colander. Add coconut milk or a little lime to soften the taste of the cake and the deliciousness of the sauce.
- Marinate the sea carp in the liquid for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a bowl place the pieces of seafood, a little sharp gravy, small corn seeds, sweet potatoes cooked beforehand, pieces of avocado and cucumber.
Just enjoy this fresh and delicious dish. It will be perfect as a start or as a light meal.