See you on Saturday, June 11th at 5:10 pm for a new episode of Coup de food.
For coup de food, Gaëlle Beutler, “the creator of culinary emotions”, joins Chef K for two recipes of b.urgent.
1. Burger VIP
- Knife meat
- Salad (minetto)
- Red onion
- Ceder cheese
- Cut the meat with a knife
- Peel a squash, grate it and slice it in half.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters, arrange the meat.
- Make a steak using a cookie cutter.
- Generously coat the home-made mayonnaise on the black bread, place the meat steak, red onion slices, 1 beautiful slice of tomato, salad and hat on the black bread, coat with homemade mayonnaise.
2- Semi-cooked burger
- Ceder cheese
- 1 ton fillet
- Dehydrated pita, lemon and orange
- Grind all the fish meat with a spoon to make a steak, set aside.
- Season the fish: salt, pepper.
- Make a steak using a cookie cutter. Assemble your burger to your liking
- Generously coat the home-made mayonnaise on the multi-grain bread. Put the tuna steak, red onion slices, 1 beautiful slice of tomato, 2 slices of dehydrated pita, the salad and the hat brush with homemade mayonnaise.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon fine mustard + old
- Barbecue sauce
- Whorcestershine sauce
- ½ cup of sunflower oil
Separate the egg yolk and white. Add a little salt to the egg yolk and mix well, adding the oil until it goes, once the mayonnaise has peeled, add a little lemon peel, mix, add the bitch sauce, mix, add 3 tablespoons of a coffee barbecue sauce, mix, keep . cold.
Question: qhat is the ingredient brought by the guest?
the AC Dried pita
B- Dried mango?
Do you have the answer? So send A or B to 7575 and you can win one of the prizes offered by our partner.