At TikTok, Diego Alary shares with us the recipe for grilled fish, Rafaël Nadal’s favorite dish. Follow his preparation step by step.
On his TikTok account, Diego Alary presents us Tennis player Rafael Nadal’s favorite recipe. In the menu then:grilled fish, a little olive oil and vegetables“A simple recipe, simply made in the oven.
Grilled Fish Ingredients Diego Alary
If the recipe was not developed directly by Diego Alary, the young chef reworks it in his own way. Here are the ingredients he uses:
- A fish (for example a sea carp)
- Grenaille Potatoes
- A pepper
- a fennel
- Some onions
- Olive oil
- Aromatic plants (for example thyme)
Plan large enough portions for a generous dish.
Stages of Grilled Diego Alary Fish
This recipe requires a little preparation, count about 20 minutes of preparation and 25 minutes of cooking. Here are the detailed steps:
- Cut the potatoes in half, mix with green chili, dill and sliced onion. Arrange them with olive oil, salt and paprika.
- Bake the vegetables at 150 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Season the fish generously with olive oil, salt and paprika. Mix some aromatic herbs and garlic.
- When the vegetables are freshly cooked, place the fish on top with a few slices of lemon. Increase the oven temperature to 220 degrees to grill the fish for 15 minutes.
- You can cook some shrimp and mollusks in a pan and then add them to the vegetables and fish.
- Finally prepare the sauce with parsley, capers, olive oil and lemon juice.
Then it’s up to you to enjoy this good sun-flavored meal!