Prominent business woman, Kourtney Kardashian also has cooking skills! Rehearsal with his spicy guacamole recipe, a little fun to share with friends (or not…).
Egg or gluten free waffles, tinted Christmas wine… Determined, Kourtney Kardashian he succeeds as a chef in the kitchen! We can not really say the same about the caterina she hired for her wedding: the part of the pasta served to the guests has caused scandal on social networks … But since the bad noise has never been the right of a Kardashian , Kourtney. continues to share her favorite recipes on his Poosh page. The last? His spicy guacamoleperfect for an aperitif!
Recipe: Spicy Guacamole by Kourtney Kardashian
Ingredients for 2 people
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 pepper jalapeno i grire
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- . Teaspoon Himalayan salt
- . Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- . Teaspoon ground cumin
- . Teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 3 roasted avocados
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- Mix cilantro, jalapeño pepper, red onion, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, salt, pepper, cumin and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- CUTTING attorneys in half, remove the stones and remove the meat with a large spoon. Add to mixture.
- Grind the avocado with a fork, until almost quiet.
- Pour the remaining tablespoon of lemon juice and mix one last time.
- Garnish the guacamole with a little chopped red onion, coriander leaves and chopped tomatoes, then serve with tortillas “pa gluten”, says Kourtney. Well yes, it’s instantly healthier!
It remains to be seen if Guacamole and Kourtney Kardashian is better than that of Eva Longoria…